Sheffield Foot and Ankle
5321 Meadow Lane Court, Elyria, OH 44035
*NEW* 36591 Center Ridge Road, North Ridgeville, OH 44039
Hours: Monday through Thursday 9-5, Friday 9-12
*Emergency 24 hour call available*
* ALERT *
Attention Sheffield Foot and Ankle Patients, Families and Friends:
The health and safety of our patients and staff are our top priority. Beginning May 1st, we will continue to provide our services with the following considerations:
1. If you are experiencing or have experienced within the last two weeks: acute respiratory illness, ie coughing, difficulty breathing, fever,
You have: a history of travel from affected geographic areas or have had close contact with a suspect or laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 patient within 14 days, please call to reschedule your appointment 440-774-1100 (Oberlin) and 440-934-8444 (Sheffield). If applicable, we are offering telehealth appointments for those patients who have the ability to use skype on a PC or FaceTime on an iphone.
2. ALL patients and staff will be required to wear appropriate face covering for the duration of their appointment. If the patient does not provide his/her own face covering a disposable mask will be provided.
3. We are requesting only the patient (unless a minor or dependent needing a caregiver) enter the office and encourage the guest/family member/friends(s) to stay in the car.
4. Our front office team will expedite check in and you will be moved to a treatment room directly whenever possible. In an effort to minimize contact in the reception area, if there are others waiting you may provide a cell phone number and receive a text when your room is ready or you may wait in the car until our front office team notifies you to come in.
5. We perform temperature screenings on all staff and physicians prior to their shifts and are encouraging our staff members to stay home if feeling ill.
6. In addition to our normal cleaning practices, which includes disinfecting exam room door handles as well as exam chairs and side chairs between every patient visit, we are focusing on the reception area, workstations, restrooms and waiting room multiple times a day.
7. We ask kindly, that patients/visitors to our office do not take home gloves, masks or cleaning products as we too are experiencing difficulty in obtaining the products necessary to keep our patients and staff safe.
8. TELEMEDICINE APPOINTMENTS: Please check with your insurance regarding your coverage regarding telemedicine visits. In order to do this, you will need access to an iphone or to a PC via skype. Our staff will be happy to provide details on this option and assist you.
Oberlin Foot and Ankle and Sheffield Foot and Ankle are committed to following the recommendations outlined by the CDC, state officials and our affiliated hospitals MercyHealth and University Hospitals.